St. Paul's Church Hall
Generally referred to as ‘The Village Hall’, the original structure was built in 1914 by the Curzon family assisted with funds from village efforts and sold to the Diocese of Derby in 1931. It was further extended in 1965 to provide a better stage area, and again in 2004 to extend the storage, provide improved toilet facilities including a disabled persons toilet, improve the kitchen, and connect the upper and lower floors with an internal staircase.
The main hall with a sprung wooden floor and a stage area can accommodate between 90 and 110 persons depending on seating arrangements, and has an adjacent Committee Room with hatch access to the kitchen. It’s perfect for dance fitness classes, ballroom and Latin classes, and Salsa classes.